LIFEPAK CR Plus AED
Featuring the same advanced technology trusted by emergency medical professionals—yet simple to use—the fully-automatic LIFEPAK CR® Plus AED is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
Simple to Use
- Simple to turn on
- Simple to find, remove and place electrodes correctly
- Simple to deliver therapy—no shock button to push
- Simple to increase the chance for survival by automatically escalating energy up to 360 joules if needed
Simple to Own
- The CR Plus comes ready to use: Initial purchase includes carry case,extra electrodes, extra CHARGE-PAK™ battery charger and Ambu® Res-Cue Mask® Kit
- Lowest total cost of ownership in the AED industry
Simple to Maintain
- One of the longest warranties in the industry at 8 years
- Synchronised CHARGE-PAK battery charger and electrode replacement cycle
$1800.00* (GST exempt) Basic training is available at no extra cost with purchase.
To order or enquire please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9373 7400
*Price subject to change without warning. Product subject to availability at time of order.